Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
– Kathleen –
How to Use Dollar Store Contact Paper for Faux Stencil Effect
Facebook * Pinterest * Instagram
You all continue to amaze us with your truly inspired vintage posts.
Thank you all for taking the time to join in the party week after week.
Let’s take a look at some of our favorite posts and don’t forget to check out our VC Pinterest board for more.
— Diana’s Pick —
If you love vintage textiles then you are in for a real treat when you visit Amy at A Day of Small Things. In Crazy About Quilts, she shares with us her outstanding collection of vintage and antique quilts in bright primary colors, soothing pastels, and pretty calicos.
— Sharon’s Pick —
We all love fairy tales, don’t we? I grew up on them but what is even better than loving fairy tales is to own some of your favorite fairy tales as vintage books. Stories of Objects shared her pop-up Cinderella, Snow White, and Hansel and Gretel vintage books with us, and the story of how they were gifted to her. The artwork is incredible. Even if you don’t believe in fairy tales you should see all the beautiful artwork.
— Kathleen’s Pick —
Susie over at The Chelsea Project worked some real magic on her kitchen bar stools, turning them into something spectacular. See all the details in Chair Makeover: Black Bar Stools to White Table Chairs.
— Cecilia’s Pick —
Spring is in the air and Nancy @ Slightly Coastal celebrates this time of renewal with a fresh look for her gorgeous hutch. She pairs a lovely milk glass collection and adorable Easter accents for a show-stopping display. Check out her French Hutch Dressed for Spring and get ready to be inspired!
— Tuula’s Pick —
I absolutely love the green and gold colour combo used for this fabulous dresser makeover by D.D.’s Cottage and Design. It’s bold and beautiful, and something I would love to have in my own home. Pop on over and take a closer look at this gorgeous piece.
Thank you all for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No shop link-ups or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=612152 mode=1]