Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for coming to the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
We are very pleased to welcome
a new Vintage Charm hostess to our party:
Tuula from Thrifty Rebel Vintage.
She’s a vintage-loving blogger who makes the most amazing creations
out of, well, just about anything you can imagine!
We hope you’ll give her a warm welcome.
Here’s What We’ve Been Up To
We loved reading about all of your wonderful vintage finds andyour vintage projects.
These are just a handful of our absolute favorites. Check out our VC Pinterest board for more.
— Sharon’s Pick —
— Kathleen’s Pick —
Virginia at Artsy Va Va is a girl after my own heart. She took some paint to a piano and turned it into something great. Check out her Upcycled Piano to get all the details.
— Cecilia’s Pick —
What do you get when you mix a vintage Scrabble game, clipboard, and flea market grater and then add pink paint? Ask Doreen from Altered Artworks who has created a perfectly inspired work of Scrabble Tile Art. Stop by and check out her fabulous tutorial!
— Diana’s Pick —
— Tuula’s Pick —
Who would have thought that you could make something so wonderful from a bunch of junk? Well, Julia from Vintage with Laces created Office Joy from just that. From her stamp body to her rusty tresses, Joy is one amazing gal. Be sure to stop over and check her out.
Thank you all for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No shop link-ups or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.