Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for coming to the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Kathleen’s Blog * Facebook * Pinterest * Instagram
Cecilia’s Blog * Facebook * Pinterest * Instagram
Diana’s Blog * Facebook * Pinterest * Instagram
What a pleasure it was last week to see all the crafts and projects linked up last week.
We enjoyed each and every one of them and look forward to seeing what you share with us today.
— Sharon’s Pick —
Pat at Bringing French Country Home found a red chippy farmhouse table that was love at first sight. She debated purchasing it, but in the end, it came home with her. I think she made an excellent decision because it is a perfect example of chippy goodness. If you love the chippy look as much as I do, you don’t want to miss Love at First Sight.
— Kathleen’s Pick —
Cathy over at My 1929 Charmer sure knows how to decorate with cozy vintage charm. Her Winter Mantel 2015 is a great example of that talent. She uses gilded mirrors, white bottle brush trees, lambs, and cloches – all my favorites!
— Cecilia’s Pick —
Debby, author of Debby Goes Shabby, begins her post with an apology; it seems she has been busy working on a bathroom renovation and wasn’t able to make her weekly thrifting trip. However, instead of sharing her usual finds, she improvised by shopping her home and a nearby magnolia tree. The results are stunning–proving once again, that natural simplicity is queen over trumped-up staging. Magnolia and Milk Glass is sure to inspire and if you look closely, you’ll notice even cauliflower can be elegant in the right setting!
— Diana’s Pick —
Sometimes it doesn’t take much effort at all to totally transform something ordinary into something really lovely, something you’re proud to show off in your home. Sadie at Serendipity Vintage Furnishings mixed up some Miss Mustard Seed milk paint and gave new life to an old chair in MMS’s Boxwood Chair.
Thank you all for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No shop link-ups or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.