Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for coming to the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Kathleen’s Blog * Facebook * Pinterest * Instagram
Cecilia’s Blog * Facebook * Pinterest * Instagram
Diana’s Blog * Facebook * Pinterest * Instagram
Thanks friends for linking up your wonderful posts last week.
We enjoyed each and every one of them.
— Sharon’s Pick —
Brocante Treasures found an ordinary chair and turned it into an extraordinary chair with some red paint and a monogrammed French kitchen towel. Even kitty Belle approves of the Little Red French Chair, as do I. Hop on over to Brocante Treasures to see the charming treasures she found while living in France.
— Kathleen’s Pick —
Keri over at Repurposing Junkie really knows how to dress up her little girls’ room. Each of them gets their own special floating shelf that holds their name spelled out in wooden letters. The shelves are a DIY collaboration with her husband, and couldn’t be more perfect for the little ones’ room.
— Cecilia’s Pick —
Jann from Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson has been busy preparing for an upcoming craft fair and describes her work space as a beautiful mess. Beautiful, indeed! You won’t want to miss her charming assortment of valentines repurposed from vintage tart tins and wooden spools. I heart them!
— Diana’s Pick —
Sandi at Something Old, Something New applies her 35 years of experience as a stoneware potter to this insightful post: Granny’s Yellow Ware. We learn some of the history about yellow ware, and she also answers the question, “Is my old yellow ware safe to use?” It’s a must read for anyone who loves and collects this pottery.
Thank you all for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No shop link-ups or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.