Welcome to Vintage Charm!
We’re so glad you stopped by today.
At Vintage Charm we hope you’ll share your vintage experiences with us,
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds, repurposed projects,
collections, home decor, and more–we want to hear about it all.
We’d Love to Connect With You
Sharon’s Blog * Facebook * Pinterest * Instagram
Kathleen’s Blog * Facebook * Pinterest * Instagram
Cecilia’s Blog * Facebook * Pinterest * Instagram
Diana’s Blog * Facebook * Pinterest * Instagram
Your vintage finds, decor, crafts, and upcycles continue to wow us, friends.
Thanks so much for bringing your high quality posts to Vintage Charm.
Kim at Hunt and Host really let her creative juices flow with her Silver Spoon Christmas Decor. Her painted silver spoons are adorable. She also wrote a very detailed tutorial for each painted spoon. Now if only I could paint.
Tammy over at One More Time Events took some weathered pieces of plywood and a luggage rack and turned them into a wonderful Weathered Reclaimed Wood Coffee Table.
Cathy @ Vintage, Paint and More created this festive Candy Stripe Vintage Jello Mold Wreath. She also shared a great tip for applying glitter that I hadn’t heard before!
Fusing a mannequin together with an artificial tree to create, in Rita’s case, a stunning “Chris Missy” Tree, is a brand new one for me. Artistic home decor taken to a whole new level. Comes with a tutorial, too.
Thank you all so much for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today, please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.