Welcome to Vintage Charm!
We invite you to share your vintage experiences–
your latest finds, crafts, or DIYs–we want to hear about it all.
Link up your furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor and more!
We’d love to connect with you:
Sharon’s Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram
Kathleen’s Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram
Cecilia’s Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram
Diana’s Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram
Wow, you guys are amazing us with your fabulous finds,
rad repurposing, and daring DIYs (how’s that for some alliteration?!
Can’t wait to see what you have for us today!
Rita at Panoply always discovers the most charming vintage finds for the booth she shares with her sisters. They recently had the rare opportunity to buy from a dear friend’s living estate, and Rita tells us all about it in Dealer Friend’s Living Estate Picks.
Repurposing Junkie made this incredible model airplane with Repurposed Ceiling Fan Blades.
Andrea from Scrapality always inspires with her knack for creative pallet projects–this week she crafted a delightful Rustic Potato Bin using one pallet.
Thank you all so much for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today, please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.