Welcome to Vintage Charm!
We invite you to share your vintage experiences–
your latest finds, crafts, or DIYs–we want to hear about it all.
Link up your furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor and more!
We’d love to connect with you:
We had seventy-four fabulous participants last week, each linking up terrifically creative vintage posts.
It wasn’t easy to pick a favorite, and this week, I wished I could have picked two or three.
Betsy at My Salvage Treasures whipped up a pair of junky cloches from bits and pieces she had in her stash.
The cloches are exceptional but the way she decorated them makes them truly outstanding.
Sue over at the Chelsea Project rescued this bed spring from someone’s trash
and turned it into a treasured piece of wall art.
Tuula at Thrifty Rebel Vintage repurposed vintage teacups
and a pie tin to recreate this wonderfully whimsical pumpkin!
Julia at Vintage with Laces has created one of the most original and enjoyable art assemblages
I’ve seen in a long while: Popping-Eye Pete – A Found Object Sculpture. Love it!
Most Viewed Post
Jill of Bella Rosa Antiques received the most clicks for her post Road Trip for Vintage.
Thank you all so much for linking up!
If you were featured today, please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.